
I can't even believe that Dylan is now 11! June 12 was the big day... He had to have a new bike and he picked a Diamondback Viper 2 BMX. We tried to talk him into something else, but he knows what he wants! We had a friend birthday party for him today and played Ultimate Frisbee and Whiffle Ball. They had a great time. I love you Dylan! He is a great kid too... How did I get so lucky?!?
1 comment:
I love to read about you and your family. For sure, you do have the cutest and the best kids! Your husband is not too bad, either! You asked if we are related to the Schoppmans..........No, but we have been friends for years. I didn't know you used to work for them. So did I a long time ago, probably before you were born! See ya!
Post a Comment